Friday, February 1, 2008

Hello People!!

So, now I am totally excited by the idea that I have a blog now. Intimidated too. Especially because some of you already have them, and I am so sure mine won't be nearly as cute or witty or have great pictures, BUT I figure that I spend enough time on the internet, I might as well do something semi-creative and constructive.

I decided on the title 'Cookies 4 Breakfast', because I can justify anything for breakfast, even cookies. Want to know how? Anything is better for you than a donut. Even cookies. At least they're not deep fried. I am finally over my temporary chocolate chip cookie obsession (thank goodness). For two weeks, I ate those yummy things like crazy. I will get the recipe and post it for all of you as soon as I learn how to do that. I guess that's my homework for tonight! Have a great day.

7 comments:

Harmony said...

I LOVE IT! You have a blog! I've pressured Blake into having one too and he's stressed over the blog title. "Cookies for Breakfast" is awesome!

Bring on the recipes (if you make sure to include your workout secrets too!)

Beanie said...

I don't exactly know what a blog is but I think I want one too!!! When I have more time, I'm gonna create one !!!!! Love ya!

Janet said...

What a great picture of such a cute couple! =) I love the fact that I'm getting Marianne's recipes! Tre will be in a state of bliss, too; remember everything that comes from your house is tasty! =)

I can't wait for your next entry!

Love you!
Janet

The Galan Family said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Your page looks cute. Can't wait for those recipes to start coming in.

Monique said...

Hi there!! How about "Ice Cream" for breakfast? :) Looking forward to more blogs and a way to keep in touch when we move.

Misty said...

Can't wait to make the cookies. Chase loves them. He will be sooo excited.

Lucy said...

Yeah!! Another BLogger, BABY!! I'm loving ice cream for Breakfast!